MUSCLE MILK ZERO REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT MUSCLE MILK ZERO
Muscle Milk reviews show you how to use protein powder as a workout supplement and boost your performance, muscle growth and recovery. As a group fitness instructor, I’m sure you can understand I have a specific need for sports nutrition. I usually do not use supplements however, I take this protein powder to encourage muscle recovery and to Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS). I was curious why some of the protein powders I took in the past made my body explode with weight gain but left me feeling full and sluggish – not energized like they claimed.
I set out to find the best supplement and weed out the worst protein powders. What I didn’t know then was that not all protein powders are created equal. In fact, I dug even deeper into online shopping to separate false company claims from reality by buying the best-selling zero sugar protein powder from Muscle Milk on Amazon.com and iHerb.com. Then, I scoured Labdoor.com to find the product with top-rated expert reviews that reflected the best protein powder with a score. Recording my results I analyzed Muscle Milk Zero as I experienced using it based on four review criteria: health benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use and taste.
WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT MUSCLE MILK ZERO?
The science of how protein powder actually works is great … in theory. However, I am not a scientist or a doctor. I do have a basic understanding of how protein works in the body to build muscle but I wanted to know more about what the experts say about Muscle Milk Zero. Here are the 5 most notable benefits of using protein powder:
- Muscle Growth. After a workout is the best time to feed your muscle tissue for growth. If you spend time doing muscle-building exercises, the power of Muscle Milk’s combination of slow releasing (casein) and fast-release (whey) proteins delivers sustained energy.1
- Recovery. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein.2 You see, only BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids) are verified by experts to speed muscle growth, repair and recovery.3 Muscle Milk Zero contains BCAAs to support your body through the workout recovery phase and ease soreness (DOMS).
- Flexibility. DOMS or Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness is different from simple muscle aches and pains. The amino acid blend found inside Muscle Milk Zero offers the type of nutrition you need for lean muscle mass and flexible connective tissues.4 Feed your tendons, ligaments and bones with additional nutrients like Calcium and Vitamin D inside this formula.5
- Weight Loss. Protein is a nutrient that supports weight management. Experts know that protein is stored as body fat about 66% percent of the time while carbohydrates are stored at a rate of about 80%. Fats that you eat end up inside fat cells with 96% efficiency.6 The formula of Muscle Milk Zero includes 15 grams of protein, Zero sugar and just 100 calories to help you feel full and achieve your weight loss goals.7
- Hunger & Appetite. Protein is a nutrient that helps you to feel full.8 When you drink protein it hits your digestive system quickly which can give you feelings of satiety even when mixed with plain water.9 Muscle Milk Zero contains NO added sugars so you can feel satisfied – without sugar cravings.10
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT MUSCLE MILK ZERO?
There are plenty of customer reviews you can read online on shopping sites to see that customers love Muscle Milk. I can attest to the delicious taste but there is more to MM Zero than just a rich flavor.
“This is just THE best all-around multi-purpose protein powder ever. I use this for everything from mixing it into smoothies, to shakes, to mixing it into yogurt and oatmeal. At 15 g protein per scoop at only 100 calories with a great non-fakey vanilla taste, it’s difficult to find a better protein powder if you’re on keto or using macros to gain muscle but still shed extra pounds.”
— Kristine R.
My take: Protein powder can change the way my body responds to muscle building so I always keep it around. I use protein as a post-workout treat so my muscles grow faster and denser. However, if I supplement before a workout, I tend to get leaner muscle mass. This is why I consume protein powder during the 30-minute nutrient window right after my workouts.
“ I want to love this! I’m super particular about the taste of protein shakes because if I don’t like them, it’s a whole lot harder to use them as a meal replacement. I like the flavor of this but I cannot get it to mix in to save my life! I’ve tried shaker bottles, blender bottles, milk, water, mixing forever and ever with just a knife…. doesn’t matter. Idk if I got a bad batch or what but I can’t drink it when it won’t mix. It’s super frustrating!“
My take: Blendability is essential for all of the ingredients in your diet shake or post-workout smoothie. I have used Muscle Milk Zero in a shaker bottle and I didn’t have any trouble with mixing it. I suggest that if you have any trouble combining the protein powder with liquids that you use a small blender. I simply added ½ cup of milk and it got rid of any inconsistency.
THE FOUR CRITERIA: HOW DOES MUSCLE MILK ZERO STACK UP?
Muscle Milk ZERO is a tasty protein supplement that works within your low-calorie dietary restrictions. Take a look at the four essential review criteria:
- Health Benefits. As a fitness instructor I am aware that muscle cramping and soreness holds me back from achieving my peak performance. I was able to gain health benefits for 2 months including energy, sustained fullness, fewer food cravings, less joint pain, reduced muscle aches and improvements in flexibility.
- Efficacy (does it work). Experts know that protein supports weight loss. While there is no magic pill to slim down your waistline I was able to achieve my body shaping goals and lose weight with the help of Muscle Milk Zero. After about 3 weeks of taking this protein supplement I was hooked because I could tell the recovery process was easier and I mean to say, less painful. You may get the same results!
- Ease-of-Use. I cannot always afford to use protein supplements in my regimen. However, I always use food sources of protein to support my health and fitness goals. Compared to plain milk or eggs, this supplement does outperform food sources for ease-of-use. You see, you can eat your calories but by drinking them you can absorb the nutrients faster and more fully.
- Taste. I love the taste of rich, creamy milk. For some reason, it has always been pleasing to my tastebuds. As you can imagine the flavor of Muscle Milk Vanilla Crème offers more of a rich, satisfying texture more like a milkshake than a protein supplement. I like the taste of this protein powder so much I add it to pancakes, ProPlant Complete Shake reviews and EnergyRenew reviews to create a more nutrient dense menu.
WHAT IS IT: A CLOSER LOOK AT MUSCLE MILK ZERO
Muscle Milk is a brand of protein powder that I have seen in health food stores as well as dietary supplement shops and even gym cafe’s but I never tried it. Now I can tell you that the type of product they make is not just for professional bodybuilders. You can enrich any recipe and boost the flavor profile of any diet shake or post-workout smoothie with this formula.
Muscle Milk is a brand of protein powder and RTD supplements you may have already seen at your local health food store. There are many different products available from the company, and if you look on the website you will see the differences in the formulas include high-protein gainer mix, non-dairy Pro-Series, 100% Whey and even caffeinated blends!
People who add protein powder supplements to their diet and exercise routine commonly notice these health benefits:
- Muscle growth
- Faster muscle repair
- Less soreness
- Joint flexibility
- Post-workout satiety
IS MUSCLE MILK ZERO RIGHT FOR ME?
It is clear to see that if you pay for a gym membership you want the best results. I want to get the most out of my time in the gym so I use this protein powder as an investment. Not only does Muscle Milk Zero Vanilla make a satisfying, nutrient dense shake but it eases my soreness. It is the ideal supplement for anyone who enjoys rich, creamy nutritious milk – at a fraction of the calories. An affordable starter protein supplement for anyone!
HOW DOES MUSCLE MILK ZERO WORK?
The experts know that protein is an essential nutrient for muscle-building. However, we don’t all get the total 22 amino acids from food to build strong, lean muscles. Did you know that there are that many proteins? I did! So, I purchased this protein powder and pitted it against the leaders in it’s category.
Here is the difference between Muscle Milk Zero and other protein sources, based on the science of how it works:
This formula offers a sustained release of muscle-building energy with a combination of high-quality slow release and fast-releasing proteins. This blend supports muscle growth, rebuilding and maintenance of muscle mass over time while staying under the 100 calorie mark – with Zero added sugars. If you are using a Muscle Milk Zero as a meal replacement you can compare just one serving of Muscle Milk Zero Protein Powder to 3 small eggs, 2 cups of fat-free milk or 1.7 oz grilled, skinless chicken breast.
DOES MUSCLE MILK ZERO REALLY WORK?
When it comes to protein powder, the proof is in the pudding. If your muscles don’t grow: it’s not worth the money to use supplements. If your protein powder isn’t working it could be the way you’re using it, or it could just be that you need a better product.
“I have a smoothie most days before or after my long-distance runs. A few scoops added to the smoothie helps get in plenty of protein and vitamins.to help with endurance and recovery.
It can be chunky if you just add to milk.and shake, but if you use a blender or add to a smoothie it is smooth.”
My take: After testing this product for 60 days I got the results I wanted out of my time in the gym. My muscles were not only bigger but they also leaned out and looked more defined after using Muscle Milk Zero. You can learn more in this Muscle Milk review.
If you have an exercise routine and you want to maximize your results, I recommend that you try this protein powder and compare it to other brands. I plan to continue using Muscle Milk Zero Vanilla because it is the easiest to integrate into my diet. Not only is the formula delicious but it also blends into any recipe only to deliver a more rich flavor. It’s ideal for use in the kitchen with baked goods, in ProPlant Complete Shake reviews and High Impact Plant Protein reviews meal replacement smoothies.
IS MUSCLE MILK ZERO SAFE?
Protein supplements are safe for everyone to use. This whey protein blend is suitable for most people with lactose sensitivity. However, it is best to always talk to your own health care professional before adding any supplement to your diet.
NOTE: This product contains milk and traces of soy which may cause allergies. It is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, wheat and eggs.
IS MUSCLE MILK ZERO DIET FRIENDLY?
Muscle Milk Zero Vanilla is gluten-free, low calorie and sugar-free. Many people use Muscle Milk to fill nutrient gaps so you can use this as a protein shake, a nutrient booster or a meal replacement. Talk to your doctor to find out if this protein powder falls into your dietary restrictions if you are on a low-glycemic, Paleo or Keto diet. It’s up to you the way you work a protein supplement into your everyday menu.
WHAT ARE MUSCLE MILK ZERO COMPETITORS?
There are so many different protein powders on the market today! The best protein supplement in my online shopping browsers on Amazon.com and iHerb.com showed me how many ways customers use it. Then, I needed to confirm the quality with a verified expert review Labdoor score.
Here are the top-rated protein powders so you can see how they compare side-by-side:
- NutraraBox 100% Whey Protein. This is a Labdoor Certified product with a top rating of 100% – A+ score by expert reviewers. A product intended for serious muscle building with 23.5 grams of pure whey protein.
- Dymatize ISO 100. One of the best-sellers for online shoppers, this protein supplement has an impressive A Labdoor score of 99.5%. Made to satisfy your appetite for muscle growth with 25 grams of pure whey protein.
- ProPlant Complete Shake. This Gundry MD formula is plant-based and highly-nutritious. It’s not just delicious but it also makes a great meal replacement shake or smoothie base. Read more in ProPlant Complete reviews. An easy-to-digest vegetarian protein with no artificial sweeteners.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE MUSCLE MILK ZERO?
You can follow my online shopping trail and pick up Muscle Milk Zero on Amazon.com in a variety of flavors. You can get creative and add more amino acid proteins to everything you eat or just drink the vanilla shake with water, or milk. If you want better results from your muscle building, diet and exercise, Muscle Milk Zero may help you get there!
THE VERDICT: WOULD I RECOMMEND MUSCLE MILK ZERO?
Muscle Milk Zero reviews show how you may not be getting enough protein in your diet. I recommend that you try Muscle Milk Zero to stay slim and muscular. It is the best-tasting protein powder with 15 grams of protein and just 100 calories per serving. I have tried and it gets results! Make a weight loss shake for meal replacement, pre or post-workout and feed your muscles.
- 15 grams protein
- Zero sugar
- Muscle growth
- Weight loss
- Recovery support
- Hard to mix
- Requires exercise
- Contains dairy traces
- Artificial ingredients
Specification: MUSCLE MILK ZERO REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Be the first to review “MUSCLE MILK ZERO REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.