NOW COQ10 REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT NOW FOODS COQ10
NOW FOODS COQ10 reviews explain how this vitamin-like substance is beneficial for cellular energy and heart function. Looking for a clinical study on Coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinol, I found that it’s naturally produced in my body (and yours too). However, as we get older the levels of CoQ10 in the body drop especially in the heart, liver, kidneys and pancreas. With so many functions in the body NOW FOODS COQ10 supports my overall health as well as specific concerns for women over 40.
Clinical studies on Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10 also known as ubiquinol vary so I was skeptical I could get the same results as other customer reviewers. The evidence seemed compelling so, I bought NOW FOODS COQ10 100 mg and used it for 90 days. You will be able to see from this detailed review how the supplement works based on my results as well as expert reviews, and 5-star customer reviews. After trying a few of the top-sellers in the same categories on websites like Amazon.com, and iherb.com I purchased a few of the leading competitors. Overall, I found that NOW FOODS COQ10 is one of the most effective ways to address my healthy heart and other health concerns like dropping energy levels. Here is what happened when I tried NOW FOODS COQ10 and reviewed it based on five essential criteria: benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use, taste and expert score.
WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT NOW FOODS COQ10?
Expert reviews of NOW FOODS COQ10 reveal that the health benefits are real. Expert reviews from Labdoor.com reveal that this product is a leading supplement in the Coq10 category. NOW FOODS COQ10 product passed all purity tests and fell below its label claim for CoQ10 by 10.5%. NOW FOODS COQ10 has a leading Labdoor Score of B – 88.2%.
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT NOW FOODS COQ10?
NOW FOODS COQ10 customer reviews on Amazon.com shopping website showed me that buyers love the results they get from using this product.
“I think my heart murmur has improved since taking this product. I used to feel it when I lay down at night; I don’t feel it anymore. Awesome!! I read that it is good to take it with GLA, like evening primrose oil, which is what I do, perhaps that’s why it’s effective (?)” — Jeffrey
My take: After turning 40, I noticed that my energy levels dropped sharply around 3 pm leaving me reaching for sugary beverages and snacks just to get through the day.I thought it could be a Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol) deficiency. I found NOW FOODS COQ10 was able to boost my energy without stimulants and I could even power through an exercise class at night. Ubiquinol is a true energy-booster! I like to take the capsules with a daily omega-3 supplement for my heart health. It’s all part of my daily regimen for cholesterol which you can read about in Kori Krill Oil reviews.
*All individuals are unique. Be patient as your results can and will vary so talk to your doctor about any health condition including low blood sugar, blood pressure or cholesterol imbalance.
THE FIVE CRITERIA: HOW DOES NOW FOODS COQ10 STACK UP?
NOW FOODS COQ10 is not like other energy boosters. It works to stimulate the production of another compound known as ATP to increase energy inside each cell and aid in communication between cells. Not only that, but CoQ10 also has powerful antioxidant abilities that protect each cell from damage, and premature aging. This may help support other areas of health for a vibrant sense of energy. You see, this formula works from inside the center of each cell known as the “mitochondria.” There, your cells benefit from more energy production also known as ATP or (adenosine triphosphate) due to higher, more youthful levels of COQ10.
Here is how NOW FOODS COQ10 stacks up to other heart energy supplements based on five specific review criteria: benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use, taste and expert review score.
- Health Benefits. The health benefits of NOW FOODS COQ10 include healthy aging, heart health, immune system support, brain and nervous system health plus a boost to your overall health, and vitality. Short for coenzyme Q10, CoQ10 or ubiquinol this vitamin-like substance is naturally produced in the body however, as we age high levels of COQ10 decline. This formula uses ATP (adenosine triphosphate) as a cellular source of energy.
- Efficacy (does it work). I tried NOW FOODS COQ10 for a full 90-days so that I could see if it really works. As other customer reviews showed, I also noticed more energy after just a few weeks. However, it took longer to achieve the other benefits like cardiovascular endurance, mental clarity and immunity. I like to take this as part of my heart health regimen along with other formulas. You can learn more reading Gundry MD Active Advantage reviews.
- Ease-of-Use. NOW FOODS COQ10 soft gels are so easy to use. I personally prefer 100 mg softgels as a dietary supplement because they are easy to swallow. If you hate swallowing horse pills, I highly recommend that you try this product!
- Taste. NOW FOODS COQ10 has no flavor or aftertaste. However, I did have a little indigestion after taking the pills so I recommend you take the ubiquinol softgel as directed with your first meal of the day.
- Expert Score. Labdoor.com offers a detailed expert review with data on label accuracy, product purity, nutritional value, ingredient safety and projected efficacy. NOW FOODS COQ10’s Labdoor Score is a B – a very high expert review.
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT NOW FOODS COQ10
NOW FOODS COQ10 includes ingredients backed by clinical studies including Ubiquinol and Hawthorn berry. Here is a closer look at what scientific research says about the NOW FOODS COQ10 formula.
- CoQ10. A vitamin-like substance that plays a role in ATP (cellular energy production/communication between brain cells). One clinical study showed that CoQ10 health supplements may improve exercise capacity and boost antioxidant protection. Other researchers found CoQ10 plays important roles in the body that may reduce the risk of more serious health concerns including diabetes, neurological damage and heart disease.
- Hawthorn Berry. This bright red berry is rich in polyphenol antioxidants known to protect your cells from premature aging, free radical damage, and inflammation. Hawthorn berry is also known to help balance cholesterol levels to support a healthy heart.
Even with so many positive customer reviews across online shopping websites, I still wasn’t convinced about the effects of this energy supplement. I decided to make a commitment to my health and start keeping detailed notes in my health journal about my results. Telogensis reviews show how to achieve longevity using other formulas along with NOW FOODS COQ10. Talk to your doctor to find out how to create a regimen that works best for you.
IS NOW FOODS COQ10 RIGHT FOR ME?
NOW FOODS COQ10 plays a vital role in energy production especially as we age. The vitamin-like compound works to boost cellular energy – in every cell of your body! Highly concentrated in the heart, liver and kidneys, youthful levels of COQ10 start to decline with age. NOW FOODS COQ10 is intended to offer numerous functions for energy, and cellular protection as it also acts as a powerful free radical scavenger within blood vessels and cellular membranes.
My Take: Doing my own NOW FOODS COQ10 showed me that the research is true. In fact, I was able to improve my cardiovascular endurance (even with heart problems), improve my LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol levels (with diabetes), and lower my overall risk of heart disease.*
NOTE: Everyone is different and so you can, and will have different results from other users. Talk to your doctor if you suffer with poor cardiac function, and ask about drug interactions.
Some people noticed additional benefits using ubiquinol including mental clarity, fewer muscle aches and pains, as well as fewer migraine headaches. You may notice that your feel more energy throughout your entire body. Using this supplement may also help with cholesterol in people, cardiac muscle dysfunction, neurological damage, and people with poor nutritional value in their diet.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the NOW FOODS COQ10 visit the website at Nowfoods.com to reach the customer service team. If you want to speak with someone directly, call 1 (888) 669-3663 to talk to a member of the customer support team. If you did not open the bottle, you can return the product for a full refund within 30 days. Ask about shipping in your area.
DOES NOW FOODS COQ10 REALLY WORK?
The formula of NOW FOODS COQ10 works because of the ingredients inside clinically proven to work and improve absorption. With very few natural food sources of coenzyme Q10, it may benefit you to try a softgel daily. I was skeptical so I turned to the research before I made up my mind (I found most of the science in the product description).
Here is what the science says about the active ingredient list:
- CoQ10. Clinically shown to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, Coenzyme Q10 is found inside each celluar membrane in your body. A key component of energy production and communication inside the mitochondira of the cell, CoQ10 is vital for energy production known as ATP (Adenosine triphosphate) Especially important to energy production in the heart, kidneys, liver, muscle and brain tissue as a free radical scavenger in cell membranes.
- Hawthorn Berry. Known to offer numerous benefits to the cardiovascular system, this red berry is also known to address endothelium dysfunction. As a vasodilator, hawthorn extracts have been show to dilate blood vessels and reduce plaque in the arteries in clinical trials. Loaded with polyphenols – antioxidants able to slow free radical damage and protect cells. Also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent known to reduce your risk of cholesterol imbalance.
*All individuals are unique; as such, your results can and will vary with ubiquinol daily doses. Talk to your doctor if you have any medical conditions or are taking blood thinner medications. This is a pharmaceutical grade formula meant to be taken at the recommended daily dose. It is not a drug intended to cure any disease, but a product review.
WHAT DOES NOW FOODS COQ10 TASTE LIKE?
There is no taste to the NOW FOODS COQ10 100mg – Dietary Supplement. However, it can be difficult for me to swallow sometimes. I find it’s easier to take the daily serving with a full meal or a meal replacement to avoid any aftertaste.
HOW-TO USE NOW FOODS COQ10
It’s easy to use this daily supplement to help reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease. Take the daily dose as indicated on the actual product packaging. I use NOW FOODS COQ10 in the morning with a meal or shake to improve absorption. You can learn more about how this works to boost your energy in Energy Renew reviews. I really enjoyed the content!
IS NOW FOODS COQ10 LEGIT?
At this time, I did not find any lawsuits against NOW Foods vitamins and supplements. NOW Foods has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau®. If you are interested, you can learn more about the company on the website. There, you can see the A+ BBB rating and read NOW FOODS COQ10 reviews to see the product quality.
IS NOW FOODS COQ10 SAFE?
The NOW FOODS COQ10 formula is safe for adults. There are no serious side effects reported from users of CoQ10 supplements, however some mild side effects including digestive upset and sleeplessness may occur. Follow the suggested usage and always consult with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement. Never exceed the recommended daily values for ubiquinol.
NOTE: NOW FOODS COQ10 may not be compatible with some medications including an anticoagulant drug (blood thinner warfarin) and the diabetes drugs (insulin) or chemotherapy drugs. Talk to your doctor if you are worried about heart health and never take this for medical advice for a health condition.
IS NOW FOODS COQ10 DIET FRIENDLY?
NOW FOODS COQ10 is a diet-friendly formula with no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. This ubiquinol formula contains soy, beeswax, and gelatin. If you have soy allergies or are vegan, this capsule may not be right for you.
WHAT ARE NOW FOODS COQ10 COMPETITORS?
I spent time looking at the listings for this product and the competitors for NOW FOODS COQ10 on Amazon.com, Luckyvitamin.com and iherb.com. Expert reviews show that while some of these are best-sellers with popular online retailers they are not considered “top-rated,” by expert reviewers.
Here are the top three competitors for NOW FOODS COQ10:
- Energy Renew. Energy Renew reviews can teach you how to use this product as more than just an energy drink. Energy Renew works on a cellular level to support your energy, stamina, muscle and overall health. Ideal for anyone – this supplement is for you!
- Active PK. Active-PK reviews show you how each cell works as part of your metabolism. If you have struggled with weight loss and you want to get back on track this is for you! Active PK really burns belly fat and it works for anyone.
- Kori Krill Oil. KORI KRILL OIL reviews showed me how important a daily supplement can be for my health. As one of the best sources of naturally occurring EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids, with phospholipids for better absorption vs fish oil Kori Krill Oil supplements are easily digestible. A Labdoor Certified product top-rated by expert reviewers.
THE VERDICT: WOULD I RECOMMEND NOW FOODS COQ10?
NOW FOODS COQ10 is an anti-aging formula made to boost your energy levels, cardiovascular function and metabolism. I recommend you try this antioxidant product for 90 days to gain the full effects of healthy ATP. You may also enjoy weight loss, higher physical endurance and a renewed sense of vitality!
- Heart health
- Blood glucose
- Cholesterol balance
- Small serving
- Takes time
- Not Dr. formulated