OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL REVIEW: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL reviews show that this cooking oil is unlike many others you may have in the kitchen already. I use a lot of canola oil, vegetable olive oil blends and coconut in my own home. However, I was ready to try something more rich and beneficial to my overall health. Shopping online for best-sellers in the oil category on Amazon.com and iHerb.com I found the top-rated products. With so many options, I turned to expert reviews on the FLOSolei.com to find the award-winning oils. I purchased the Olive Truck Olive Oil Tuscan blend because it sounded like the best-tasting bottle.
Then, I set out into my own recipe book to find new ways to try this oil made from the fruit of olive trees. Comparing it to other companies and even expensive Italian producers tried in the past, I was not surprised that I really enjoyed this oil drizzled on top bread, salads and even by the spoonful. I wasn’t alone! Expert reviewers verified Olive Truck olive varieties and confirmed they are top-rated with a high score of 91 out of 100
I integrated the Olive Truck Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tuscan blend into my menu easily but that wasn’t enough to really see the long-term benefits of Italian olive oil. I read about in Gundry MD Polyphenol Rich Olive Oil reviews and learned more about how it works for good health. Here is what happened when I tried OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL based on four review criteria: benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use, expert score and of course taste.
WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL?
Experts publish the Flos Olei 2022 – the thirteenth edition of this olive oil guide. Unanimously considered as the most important publication in the sector world wide, the Flos Olei is somewhat of an atlas of olive oil for consumers, producers and companies. Written in two languages (Italian-English and Italian-Chinese) it includes as many as 500 farms of excellence from 5 continents, for a total of 55 countries.
The olive oil farms presented by Flos Olei 2022 include the international ranking of the best olive oil producers and companies in the world. It is published in advance for the press, producers, operators and the general public.
FloSolei expert reviews show that OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is a top-rated product with a high score of 91 out of 100.
According to the Olive Oil Times, this EVOO has also won numerous contests at the annual NYIOOC World Olive Oil Competition held in the spring. One of the largest, most prestigious olive oil contests in it’s annual listing of award winners is also considered to be an expert guide to the best Extra-Virgin Olive Oils.
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL?
The Olive Truck is an award-winning oil not available across commercial online shopping websites like Amazon.com. However, I was able to find the Olive Truck Extra Virgin Olive Oils on Google Shopping listed directly through the website. The OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL has won numerous awards based on a variety of qualities. Here is just a sample of what the customers can say about this uniquely milled Olive Truck Oil.
- Best of Class & Gold Medal – Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition, 2020
- Gold Medal – New York International Olive Oil Competition (NYIOOC), 2020
- Best of California & Best of Class – California State Fair Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition, 2020
- Gold Medal – California Olive Oil Council (COOC) Olive Oil Competition, 2020
- Gold Medal – California Olive Oil Council (COOC) Olive Oil Competition, Packaging Design – Storytelling, 2020
My take: OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is an ideal way to get more from the flavors of my favorite foods. I also like to heat the oils, pair them with similar flavors and use them to create new recipes. I recommend you try a variety of the Olive Oil Truck’s EVOO to get the full effects and health benefits from the oils.
THE FIVE CRITERIA: HOW DOES OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL STACK UP?
Here is how OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL stacks up based on the four review criteria:
- Health Benefits. OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL offers numerous benefits proven by science. Researchers found that consuming EVOO may reduce your cardiovascular risk, lower LDL cholesterol, reduce inflammation, promote weight loss and boost immunity.
- Efficacy (does it work). OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is a delicious cooking oil raw, cold or heated. However, it has a fast smoke point and tastes bitter if it is overheated. It is still an ideal cooking oil and finisher for foods to deliver health benefits. Learn more about cooking oil comparisons in CoCoCare Coconut Oil reviews.
- Ease-of-Use. OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL offers versatility in the kitchen and for health benefits. Compared to vegetable oil, canola oil or coconut oil, Olive Truck EVOO offers a moderate to robust profile that works well as a cooking oil, ingredient or alone to bring more flavor. As a dietary supplement, this may be the most delicious, flavorful way to get essential fatty acids for good health.
- Expert Review. FloSolei expert reviews show that OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is a top-rated product with a high score of 91 out of 100. The top score confirms every bottle of EVOO provides the same award-winning taste and benefits.
- Taste. OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is available in five flavors each with a unique profile. I purchased the Tuscan blend of Italian olive oil first for the tasting sensations: green fruit, green apple, artichoke, eucalyptus and green banana.
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is a cooking oil that provides about 13% of the daily recommended values of Vitamin E, and about 9% of the daily value for Vitamin K in each bottle. While there are not many micronutrients in extra virgin olive oil, one tablespoon of EVOO offers approximately 14 grams of fat, offering essential fatty acids or EFA’s. Essential fatty acids are called “essential” because your body does not produce them; however, they are a vital part of numerous body processes.
Extra virgin olive oil companies offer one of the healthiest fats on earth because it offers about 73% EFAs:
- Omega-3. Offers vital components of cell membranes known as EPA and DHA found in high concentrations in the retina, brain and sperm.
- Omega-6. Many people who eat batches of food that is packaged (chips, cereal, cookies) may have an omega imbalance from too much omega-6. A major mediator of inflammation, omega 6 is also known to work with omega-3 so support your health.
- Omega-9. Also known as oleic acid, this mono-unsaturated essential fatty acid is known to support weight loss and may help fight obesity (a medical health condition).
Additionally, EVOO offers potent antioxidants known as polyphenols responsible for cellular protection throughout your body. As a food, OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is made with 100% certified Organic California olives milled and pressed onsite after harvest dates for the highest polyphenol content.
NOTE: If you need more essential fatty acids in your diet, read Kori Krill Oil reviews to find out if this is the right dietary supplement for you.
IS OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL RIGHT FOR ME?
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL offers a range of cultivars including Frantoio, Leccino, Pendolino (Italian olive oil) and Field blend that appeals to many people. With a medium to robust intensity you can find that this is a flavor sensation! Offering a good source of free fatty acids and rich in polyphenol antioxidants, Olive Truck Extra Virgin Olive Oil is right for anyone! Ideal for people with poor cardiovascular health, skin issues or for aging adults, EVOO provides natural health benefits associated with the Mediterranean Diet. You may not have already heard that essential fatty acids are good for your health but you can learn more in this CocoCare Coconut Oil review.
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is commonly used as a high-heat cooking oil, or for use in searing and frying blends – and it’s heart healthy! I highly recommend that you consider adding it to your family’s everyday menu or try something Tuscan with this unique flavor.
NOTE: This review is not intended as medical advice. Talk to your doctor if you have a health condition.
DOES OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL REALLY WORK?
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL offers scientifically proven health benefits that have been well-known for centuries. Finding the top-rated olive oils was a little confusing, so I looked at the long list of awards this oil received before purchasing it. You may also want to know if this oil really delivers on its health benefits.
Here are three clinically validated benefits of OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL:
- Cardiovascular Risk. Olive oil consumption is somewhat of a health supplement for your heart. In fact, studies can confirm that consuming extra virgin olive oil as part of your daily diet may reduce your cardiovascular risk.
- Bone Health. Due to the content of Vitamin K in EVOO, studies link high consumption of olive oil to healthy bones.
- Antioxidant. EVOO contains about 500% more antioxidants than other oils like coconut or avocado. Studies show that cooking conditions affect polyphenol antioxidant capacity by 40% at 258° F and 75% at 338° F compared to raw EVOO. According to researchers the high concentration of polyphenols during the cooking process still remains sufficient for health benefits including LDL cholesterol reduction and anti-inflammatory effects.
WHAT DOES OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL TASTE LIKE?
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL has a medium intensity to the flavor and really tastes like olive fruit. Slightly sweet and smooth, the Tuscan flavors are light enough to use in your favorite blended drinks and salads. The taste is different alone as compared to when you use it in the kitchen. I also refrigerate the oil to bring out the taste and texture if I take a spoonful or a shot from the cap. I learned how to replace my regular cooking in high-heat applications to infuse the flavors of real California groves. You may also want to try coating your pan with this flavorful oil to see the difference in how your food tastes.
My take: I like crusted bread with warm Extra-Virgin Olive Oil drizzled on top. It really brings the bread back to life. Sometimes, I dust the top with parmesan cheese or pair it with caprese salad to get an even deeper profile from the oil. Try it!
HOW-TO USE OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
It’s easy to use OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL in the kitchen and I also like to eat it by the spoonful as a dietary supplement. There are a few varieties of Olive Truck oil but the Tuscan blend has one of the most appealing flavor profiles in my opinion.
DOES OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL CONTAIN TOXIC INGREDIENTS?
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is 100% Organic. There are no artificial or toxic ingredients in this product which may be why it is considered as an olive oil industry leader. This award-winning producer is a part of American food culture and Organic Artisan food production in the Olive Truck.
IS OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL SAFE?
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is Organic oil made from true California olives. It is safe to use and certified to be free of toxins and pesticides. While there are not many health risks associated with EVOO even when stale, the high number of calories in EVOO may cause some people a health risk.
Talk to your doctor before adding any dietary supplement to your regime. This is not intended to be used as medical advice so include your health care provider in your new diet, if you are consuming olive oil for health benefits.
WHAT ARE OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL COMPETITORS?
Shopping online, I want to make sure I am getting the best-selling product for the best price. Coconut oil is a very versatile cooking oil that can also be used in your personal care, grooming and beauty regimen. I like to compare coconut oil with other beauty oils as well as the most popular cooking oils. So, I read customer reviews for OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL on Amazon.com, and iherb.com along with the expert reviews from the Flos Olei 2022 guide to Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Here are the leading competitors according to my analysis:
- CoCoCare Coconut Oil. CoCoCare Coconut Oil reviews show that this coconut oil is ideal for use in high-heat cooking, skincare and hair care. Environmental Working Group expert reviews show that COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is a top-rated product. This coconut oil received a EWG SKIN DEEP score of 1 (the highest out of a 1-10 rating) by expert reviewers.
- Chef’s Select Olive Oil. A cooking oil with a robust flavor ideal for cooking. Able to nourish the skin and body from the inside out. This is a Doctor formulated Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Gundry MD – a brand of dietary supplement and specialty foods.
- Gundry MD Olive Oil. Gundry MD Olive Oil reviews show this contains “fat fighter” nutrients called polyphenols for energy and longevity. And it tastes great! You will also enjoy the rich peppery taste of this oil drizzled onto your favorite foods or as a “shot.”
THE VERDICT: WOULD I RECOMMEND OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL?
OLIVE TRUCK EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL is an award-winning oil made onsite at California Olive groves. Made inside a mobile olive mill, the Olive Truck Extra Virgin Olive Oil offers numerous health benefits and a robust flavor you can enjoy with any food. I recommend the Tuscan flavor to enhance foods and inspire you to create a Mediterranean diet menu of your own.
- Cardiovascular health
- Essential fatty acids
- Organic cooking oil
- Not a heart disease cure