COCOCARE COCONUT OIL REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT COCOCARE COCONUT OIL
COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is a high-heat cooking oil that also works wonders topically, for skincare and hair. You may have read about the many health benefits of using coconut oil. I heard about this superfood and I wanted to put it to the test against my vegetable oil, and in my beauty routine to see if I could replace products I already have with this coconut oil.
Customer reviews of the best-sellers in the oil category on Amazon.com and iHerb.com. Expert reviews on the EWG.com showed that this is a top-rated product with a leading score of 1. I used it for 90 days and compared this coconut oil to other leading products in the same category. Recording my daily results is essential to the review process which is why I wrote in a health journal that includes details about what I ate, my weight, recipes and my energy levels over a 90-day trial period. Here is what happened when I tried COCOCARE COCONUT OIL based on four review criteria: benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use, taste and expert score.
WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT COCOCARE COCONUT OIL?
Environmental Working Group expert reviews show that COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is a top-rated product. This coconut oil received a EWG SKIN DEEP score of 1 (the highest out of a 1-10 rating) by expert reviewers.
“EWG scientists reviewed the Cococare 100% Coconut Oil (2016 formulation) product label collected on July 02, 2016 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature. EWG’s rating for Cococare 100% Coconut Oil (2016 formulation) is 1.”
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT COCOCARE COCONUT OIL?
Reading customer reviews for COCOCARE COCONUT OIL, I found that this is the favorite coconut oil for many people in cooking, skincare and hair care. Here is just a sample of what I found out about people who love eating COCOCARE COCONUT OIL and their results.
“A great product, I highly recommend for dry skin. I absolutely LOVE this product. I put on my 57 yr old skin and also use on my 7 yr old mixed granddaughter. We use it right after shower and there is no need for lotion and our skin stays soft and hydrated. After trying this I will no longer buy lotion ever again!!” — Debra
“I am a plus size woman which has caused me to deal with rashes under my breast and in my groin area, after doing research on benefits of coconut oil I decided to try it! After 2 days it cleared up the rash and has stopped the itching! It’s amazing! It’s better than any prescription meds I ever had! I like this product!” — Lovley
My take: COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is an affordable cooking oil that also works for many purposes around the house and for personal care. In my cosmetic cabinet, I found the nourishing oil is able to promote my health, beauty and anti-aging regimen.
THE FIVE CRITERIA: HOW DOES COCOCARE COCONUT OIL STACK UP?
Here is how COCOCARE COCONUT OIL stacks up based on the five review criteria:
- Benefits. The health and beauty benefits of coconut oil have been well-known for centuries. However, not all coconut oils are created equal, and when I compared this to Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and other coconut oils, I found this was lighter feeling, and tasting. COCOCARE COCONUT OIL made me feel more energetic when I used it as a coffee creamer, and I also saw that it was easier to burn fat, without working harder at the gym.
- Efficacy (does it work). COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is one of the best searing oils in the kitchen. I like to coat my cast-iron pan with it when browning food. It is also especially useful as a topical treatment for dryness, cracking, and itchy skin. I think it also works as a growth serum for eyelashes and hair because I noticed an additional strength and shine.
- Ease-of-Use. I like to refrigerate my coconut oil and also leave a jar in the bathroom so it becomes liquified making it perfect for cosmetic applications. COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is solid at room temperature making it ideal for your personal care routine. This coconut oil is ideal for your beauty routine because it works to hydrate the skin, kill bacteria as well as fungi while also replacing your lotion, makeup remover and hair growth mask.
- Taste. COCOCARE COCONUT OIL has a much lighter flavor and texture compared to EVOO (extra virgin olive oil). I liked it much better than the coconut flavored brands or the types of coconut oil that leaves a greasy feel. I like to mix this into juice and shakes. You can learn more about how to use this as a flavor enhancer in Proplant Complete Shake reviews.
- Expert Score. COCOCARE COCONUT OIL coconut oil received a EWG SKIN DEEP score of 1 (the highest out of a 1-10 rating) by expert reviewers. I love using this oil in place of vegetable oil in the kitchen. I also use it in my bathroom because it’s such a clean oil.
WHAT IS IT: A CLOSER LOOK AT COCOCARE COCONUT OIL
COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is a simple oil. There is nothing lurking behind the label. What you see is what you get and if you look at the ingredient lists you will see it is short. COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is made from 100% Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
IS COCOCARE COCONUT OIL RIGHT FOR ME?
COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is for you. You may be shocked to find that some of the compounds in your cooking oil are actually harmful to your health. You see, omega fats 3 and 6 also known as EFA’s, or essential fatty acids are “good” fats. However, if you consume too many low-quality oil blends you may suffer from the effects of omega 6 and inflammation. Vegetable oil blends are commonly high in omega-6 EFA’s while EVOO (olive oil) has a higher amount of omega-3’s – an anti-inflammatory fatty acid. COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is commonly used as a high-heat cooking oil for searing and frying because it is good for you.
DOES COCOCARE COCONUT OIL REALLY WORK?
COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is worth the price for the amount of duties it does in the kitchen. Besides its ability to support my health on the menu, this coconut oil also works as a hair serum, makeup remover, and moisturizer. I was skeptical about the company claims of the health benefits though, so I researched coconut oil to verify the effects.
Here are five clinically validated benefits of CocoCare Coconut Oil.
- Fat Burning. Many people who follow low-fat diets believe the myth that fat makes you fat. Wrong! Some fats are actually healthy and coconut oil contains a unique essential fatty acid known as a MTC or Medium-Chain Triglyceride. Coconut oil is shown to burn belly fat which may be due to the content of MTC’s in the oil.
- Appetite. Research experts found that overweight women who consumed coconut oil reported feelings of fullness, and appetite reduction to support weight loss.
- Anti-Inflammatory. Topically or internally, coconut oil can offer your body anti-inflammatory properties. Able to reduce the harmful effects of inflammation in the body, coconut oil reduces dry, itchy skin, and may help with digestive upset.
- Antibacterial Emollient. The emollient properties of coconut oil help protect the skin from moisture loss. Unlike other moisturizers, coconut oil readily kills harmful bacteria, fungi and viruses. Ideal for the toe nails and hair.
- Skin Moisturizer. Coconut oil hydrates the skin and protects the natural oils in your skin from evaporating, known as Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL). Also works on the hair and lashes to restore strength and moisture.
WHAT DOES COCOCARE COCONUT OIL TASTE LIKE?
COCOCARE COCONUT OIL has a light flavor that is almost flavorless. The texture and taste are smooth and unlike olive oil in that there is no nutty taste or coconut flavor.
HOW-TO USE COCOCARE COCONUT OIL
I use COCOCARE COCONUT OIL in the kitchen for high-heat applications. Flavorless, and clear, this coconut oil pairs well with just about everything. If you want to use the Cococare Natural oil as a liquid coconut oil heat it to 76℉. With a high smoke point, and a long shelflife, it is ideal for baking, frying and greasing/coating pans. Use it as a replacement or substitute for butter or oil in recipes.
Culinary uses for COCOCARE COCONUT OIL:
- Butter replacement
- Vegetable oil substitute
My take: The best way to use coconut oil is in the kitchen with high-heat dishes. I like to use it in a big wok for stir fry to coat the vegetables with a crispy edge. When it comes to Italian food there is a great way to sear the meatballs with coconut oil, before I add them to the sauce. This oil is an ideal way to cut back on the damaging saturated fats of red meat, so now, I replace vegetable oil with a blend of coconut oil, and other frying oils. If you are using this type of oil for the first time, simply follow the directions on the packaging. If you want to learn more about how to use natural coconut oil, you can learn more about cooking, in Gundy Olive Oil reviews.
Topical uses for COCOCARE COCONUT OIL:
- Make-up remover
- Hair growth
- Hair mask
- Eyelash serum
My take: I recommend using the COCOCARE COCONUT OIL in personal care, men and women can use this oil for a variety of uses. It contains EFA’s and hair vitamins ideal for hair color professionals damaged hair and beauty grade styling. You can learn more about beauty regimens in this Beverly Hills MD Anti-Aging Lip enhancer review.
DOES COCOCARE COCONUT OIL CONTAIN TOXIC INGREDIENTS?
COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is 100% natural. There are no artificial or toxic ingredients in this product making it not only food grade but also a beauty grade massage oil, free from chemicals ideal for any skin or hair concern.
IS COCOCARE COCONUT OIL SAFE?
COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is a safe oil to use in the kitchen and in your beauty, skincare and hair routine. Use it in place of moisturizer all over your entire body – it’s all good. From head to toe, coconut oil works for the hair shaft, as an oil for hair and internally for some health condition symptoms associated with dry skin, or skin infections. Take caution when using Cococare Natural oil in high-heat applications and never leave your pans unattended.
WHAT ARE COCOCARE COCONUT OIL COMPETITORS?
Coconut oil is a very versatile cooking oil that can also be used in your personal care, hair and skincare regimen. Shopping online, I want to get the best-selling product for the best price. I compared coconut oil by first reading customer reviews for COCOCARE COCONUT OIL on Amazon.com, and iherb.com along with the expert reviews for the top-rated products on EWG.org.
Here are the three leading competitors according to my analysis:
- Gundry MD Polyphenol-Rich Olive Oil. Gundry MD Olive Oil reviews can show you how to use this delicious oil. Take a spoonful alone or drizzled onto anything as a finisher. I take a “shot” every day for my health. I recommend trying Dr. Gundry’s Olive Oil because it contains “fat fighter” nutrients called polyphenols for energy and longevity. And it tastes great!
- Olive Truck Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Olive Truck Extra Virgin Olive Oil reviews show you how to get a good source of free fatty acids and rich polyphenol antioxidants in the kitchen. Ideal with any food, this EVOO offers additional benefits because it is made from 100% California olives and cold-pressed on site. I recommend EVERY flavor!
- Kori Krill Oil. KORI KRILL OIL reviews show the numerous benefits of this supplement. With a daily dose, I noticed stronger heart health, improvements in mental functions, immunity, joint flexibility, my skin and vision. Expert reviews from Labdoor.com show this product is certified through third-party lab testing for accuracy and purity.
THE VERDICT: WOULD I RECOMMEND COCOCARE COCONUT OIL?
COCOCARE COCONUT OIL is the most versatile oils I have ever used. I like the light taste and the way it is solid at 76℉ degrees. It works in so many ways that I find a jar in every room of my house now, and even at the office. I recommend you try a jar and see what happens to your health, skin, and hair care routine.
- Fat burning
- High-heat cooking
- Can spill
- Saturated fat (cholesterol risk)
- High calories
Specification: COCOCARE COCONUT OIL REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Be the first to review “COCOCARE COCONUT OIL REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.