PURE PROTEIN BAR REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT PURE PROTEIN BAR
Pure Protein Bar reviews make it easy to see how you can use this vital nutrient to jumpstart your health regimen. If you are like most people, you do not make enough time to eat balanced meals and so you may have nutrient gaps. I was tired of lingering pounds around my waistline and hips so I decided to try and eat a more balanced diet and take a nightly walk after dinner. I was skeptical that I could really get results from making just a few small changes in my everyday routine but I was ready to start with protein bars.
Making a commitment to my health for 90 days, I purchased the Pure Protein bars to try it in my everyday regimen and analyze the claims on the website. Based on customer reviews on Amazon.com and iherb.com I looked for the best protein bars to compare them to my own results with Pure Protein and other supplements. I confirmed them with expert reviews on Labdoor.com which protein supplements are top-rated. Take a closer look at what happened when I tried Pure Protein bars based on four essential review criteria: benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use and of course, the taste!
WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT PURE PROTEIN BAR?
Pure Protein bars are designed with a balanced blend of nutrients to help you build muscle and burn fat. Many customer reviews reflect these clinically validated benefits of eating protein as weight loss, faster metabolism and strength but everyone has different results.
“If you are looking for a protein bar that is not overloaded with carbs and sugars, like most protein bars are these days, you have come to the right place. I have Type 2 diabetes, so the first thing that I look at on a nutrition label is the sugar content. Most protein and energy bars have so much sugar in them that you might as well be eating a Snickers bar. This bar has the lowest amount of sugars (2g with 6g of sugar alcohol) and carbohydrates (16g) that I have found anywhere.” — Jared J
“I cut out a bagel or a buttered roll. Instead I have one of these for breakfast. I think it is the number one factor in my weight loss.” — Sam L
Pure Protein products contain 5g sugar or less, 20 grams of protein and they taste amazing! Labdoor.com expert reviews can show you more about what’s inside Pure Protein bars.
My take: Pure Protein bars are ideal for everyone. Unlike other protein bars on the market today, Pure Protein bars are low sugar so they support your health and weight loss goals. Ultimately, these bars are so delicious that they make it easier to lose weight and avoid cravings.
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT PURE PROTEIN BAR?
“If you are looking to snack while controlling your blood sugar levels, I can’t recommend this product highly enough. If you are only concerned with taste, buy a Snickers bar. With 20g of protein and a minimum of sugars and carbs, this is one of the healthiest snacks you will find that tastes good and satisfies your sweet tooth. They are expensive from the perspective of cost/grams, but you are not going to find a better deal when it comes to quality protein in a compact, portable, highly tasty form.” — Pamela P
“Pretty much all protein bars taste chewy and chalky, and can reach up to $3-4/bar. Pure Protein PB flavor tastes actually pretty good (the little crunch helps), is still chewy and chalky but not nearly as bad as Quest, Think Thin or One bar.” — Lori K.
My take: I have tried protein bars before but they always make me gain weight. I understand that some protein bars are designed for bodybuilders however, these bars are low-sugar so they do not contribute to food cravings. I actually think having these bars for breakfast is what jump started my weight loss and revved up metabolism
THE FOUR CRITERIA: HOW DOES PURE PROTEIN BAR STACK UP?
Pure Protein bars are part of my everyday regimen if I need to get my diet on track. I know I can count on the high-protein, low-sugar formula to help me reach my goals. Able to gain mass easily, I need a protein bar that does not trigger the glycemic response so, I really like these bars. Here is what I recorded in my journal based on
- Health Benefits. Researchers, fitness trainers and nutritionists already know that protein is an essential nutrient. However, everyone will have different results with a dietary supplement. Pure Protein Bars offer many health benefits of eating the daily recommended amount of protein including muscle growth, fat burning and weight loss.
- Efficacy (does it work). I was able to find numerous customer reviews that show how Pure Protein Bars work in your daily diet to get results. Unlike other diet plans, eating a daily protein bar couldn’t be easier to achieve – and the benefits are real. For me, eating more protein with Pure Protein Bars gave me more muscle mass, fullness and less food cravings. I think they really do work!
- Ease-of-Use. High-protein nutrition bars like Pure Protein make it easy to avoid fast food and sugary candy bars. I was able to cut out hundreds of empty calories from sugar just by eating these chocolate, gooey protein bars. Each bar is nutritionally balanced to make it easier to reach your health, fitness and weight loss goals.
- Taste. What I like best about Pure Protein Bars is the taste. In the past, I have tried other protein bars that have too many calories, too much sugar or inferior protein sources like filler, soy protein. This bar is one of the best tasting protein bars on the market even compared to bars with more sugar. I like these the best!
WHAT IS IT: A CLOSER LOOK AT PURE PROTEIN BARS
The most important part about a nutrition bar is what’s inside. Here is a closer look at the ingredients of Pure Protein bars and how they work. Read High Impact Protein reviews to learn more about supplement regimens.
Pure Protein Bar main ingredients:
- Protein. Clinical research can show what customer reviews reveal: eating more protein works. Protein is an essential nutrient shown to support weight loss and weight management over time.
- Collagen. If you want to lose weight and show off hard earned dense muscles you need collagen. This is a nutrient loaded with protein also known to support soft tissues including tendons, ligaments and your skin according to research.
- Sugar Alcohols. Artificial sweeteners can be debated as to if they are healthy or not. For people with a weight loss goal, sugar alcohols offer the satisfying sweet flavor of sugar without any of the calories or glycemic response.
IS PURE PROTEIN BARS RIGHT FOR ME?
You may have seen the ripped muscles of cover models in bodybuilder magazines and thought that you don’t need a protein bar. It’s not true! Everyone can gain health benefits from eating the daily recommended amount of protein. You may even be shocked to realize that you are not getting enough high-quality protein into your diet today. Find out if you think getting more of this essential nutrient is right for you by reading what happened when other people added Pure Protein Bars to their everyday diet.
“I got these to boost my protein levels as well as to give my wife some help with her diabetes and they do both very well – They taste great and are easy to eat – They will fill you up to a point that you can skip a meal and lose some weight which is good for us – Get some you won’t be sorry.” — Teressa T.
“ The texture is a bit chewy, with a chocolatey shell that’s somewhat melt-resistant. Each is individually wrapped to tuck into a purse or backpack to have with you on the go. It has a nice flavor on the first pass – not like some protein snacks that you need to get used to. It’s a great meal replacement if you’re trying to cut calories and sugar while boosting protein to still feel satiated. (Me. That’s me trying to cut calories).” — Gray D.
My take: I never thought I would be the person snacking on a trendy candy-bar style nutrition bar sipping on water but – I am! The reason I eat Pure Protein Bars is because they really work. Not only did I achieve my health goal to lose fat but I also achieved my health and fitness goals with these bars.
DOES PURE PROTEIN BARS REALLY WORK?
While the health claims are backed up with scientific data from experts, I still wasn’t convinced. Afterall, everyone is different and you will have different effects but it worked! My results are also mentioned by customer reviewers. Be patient with your results, stick to healthy habits and you will get benefits, too! You can read more about health and workout regimens in Proplant Complete Shake reviews.
WHAT DOES PURE PROTEIN BARS TASTE LIKE?
I tried the Pure Protein Bars in the Peanut Butter flavor. I was amazed at how good the bar really tasted and that it was just like a candy bar. It has a rich, chewy texture that satisfies your cravings for a meal and for a sugary treat. I was shocked at how delicious Pure Protein Bars are so I visited the PureProtein.com website to learn more. Pure Protein Bars, Shakes, Powder and Snacks offer high-quality protein and great taste for lean muscle development. Pure Protein products contain 5g sugar or less.
HOW-TO USE PURE PROTEIN BARS:
Pure Protein Bars are intended to be used as a dietary supplement to bridge nutrient gaps. If you have a less-than-perfect diet, Pure Protein Bars may be for you! Add them to your morning routine for a breakfast meal replacement or post-workout repair. Pure Protein Bars are an ideal mid-day snack and can keep you feeling full until dinner. Try them in any flavor, any time of the day to reach your health goals!
IS PURE PROTEIN BARS SAFE?
Pure Protein Bars have a warning on the package that says to be aware of allergens including peanuts, milk and soy.
ARE PURE PROTEIN BARS DIET FRIENDLY?
If you want to lose weight it is easy to see why a high protein diet may help you reach your goals. After all, expert reviews show how protein is an essential nutrient for lean muscle growth and fat burning but it is important that you talk to your doctor before adding any new food to your diet. Pure Protein Bars are low-sugar, low-glycemic, high-protein and low-fat. They are also part of your gluten-free diet. Learn more about how to create a regimen in Unify Health Labs Multi GI-5 reviews.
WHAT ARE PURE PROTEIN BARS COMPETITORS?
Shopping online, I want to make sure I am getting the best-selling product for the best price. Here are the top-rated competitors based on expert reviews from Amazon.com and iherb.com. Labdoor.com expert reviews show that Pure Protein Bars are not considered to be one of the top-rated products with a Labdoor score of D – 68%. However, I do eat 3-5 of these bars every week so you may want to know how they stack up to competitors side-by-side:
- Luna Protein Bars. Formulated with a nutritional profile specifically for women, Luna bar reviews show these protein bars are made with soy protein isolate which some people say is not as effective as whey protein. These 190 calorie bars contain only 8 grams of fat, with two polyunsaturated grams of fat, 19 carbs, and 12 grams of protein. Expert reviews earned these protein bars a Labdoor score of C – 75.8%.
- Quest Nutrition Protein Bar. Made from milk and whey protein isolate, Quest bars also include 21 carbs, 14 grams fiber and just 1 gram of sugar. These nutrition bars came recommended by expert reviewers with a high Labdoor score of B – 85.5%.
- ProPlant Complete Shake. Compared to protein bars, protein powder is a little harder to integrate into your regimen as a supplement. I like this powder the best as you can read in ProPlant Complete reviews. It offers plant-based protein plus beneficial fiber to help you feel full and stave off cravings. I love the rich chocolate flavor of the Proplant Complete Shake!
THE VERDICT: WOULD I RECOMMEND PURE PROTEIN BARS?
Pure Protein Bar reviews show you how easy it is to eat more protein. You see, protein is an essential nutrient we all need to stay energized, strong and lean however, you may not be eating enough. I recommend Pure Protein Bars to anyone
- Nutritional balance
- Great taste!
- Can melt
- Low review score
- Artifical sweetener