KUSH LASH PRIMER REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT KUSH LASH PRIMER
KUSH LASH PRIMER reviews showed me how to use this makeup for a more dramatic look. Before I tried it myself, I was unsure if using lash primer is a necessary step in my makeup routine. I shopped on Sephora.com but Amazon.com had the Milk Makeup Kush Lash Primer in White Widow available with a one-day shipping option to my home. I ordered the product and then used it as directed for 90 days to put it to the test. I was able to get full growth of my bushy eyebrows back using this primer along with a regrowth serum. You can read more about what happened when I regrew my eyebrows in Beverly Hills MD Thick + Full Brow Serum reviews.
Looking for the best eyebrow products, I found expert reviews from the Environmental Working Group. The EWG showed that KUSH LASH PRIMER is a top-rated product with a score of 2. Over 90 days, I recorded my results in a beauty journal making notes of the changes at 30 days, 60 and 90 days. Here is what happened when I tried MILK MAKEUP KUSH LASH PRIMER based on four review criteria: benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use and feel.
WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT KUSH LASH PRIMER?
EWG expert reviews show that KUSH LASH PRIMER is one of the best eyelash primers on the market today.
“EWG scientists reviewed the Milk Makeup Kush Lash Primer, White Widow product label collected on April 15, 2020 for safety according to the methodology outlined in our Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. We assess the ingredients listed on the labels of personal care products based on data in toxicity and regulatory databases, government and health agency assessments and the open scientific literature. EWG’s rating for Milk Makeup Kush Lash Primer, White Widow is 2.”
KUSH LASH PRIMER only received 3 low marks for ingredients including phenoxyethanol, acacia senegal gum and aminomethyl propanol. These ingredients when used in small amounts are considered to be generally safe for use, and cause minor irritation as a side effect.
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT KUSH LASH PRIMER?
KUSH LASH PRIMER got mixed customer reviews on a variety of shopping websites and the Milk Makeup website. Here is a sample of what people are saying about this nourishing lash primer.
“This is the best primer for your eyes ever. My hubby thinks I even have false lashes on at times.”
“This comes out clumpy, applies clumpy, and then makes my mascara clumpy. It also flakes like CRAZY. Two hours into my day and my mascara has crumbled off and all onto my eyelids and under my eyes. I really love Milk products so I had high hopes for this in helping my short lashes. I get way better results with Elf mascara primer at a fraction of the price.” — DeevNguyen
My take: Before I found KUSH LASH PRIMER I thought it was an unnecessary step in my makeup routine. Now I realize that MILK MAKEUP KUSH LASH PRIMER is a must-have for anyone who wants thicker, longer lashes.
THE FIVE CRITERIA: HOW DOES KUSH LASH PRIMER STACK UP?
Here is how KUSH LASH PRIMER stacks up based on the five review criteria:
- Benefits. KUSH LASH PRIMER contains butters and oils to moisturize strands for stronger, thicker looking lashes. Hydrated lashes that are primed for makeup are not only fuller but they are also less prone to breakage and fallout. Use this puff, puff, primer to pass on nourishing ingredients directly to dehydrated eyelashes for a thicker looking lash.
- Efficacy (does it work). KUSH LASH PRIMER is a thick formula that goes on as a first-coat before your mascara or as a lash serum alone. I also like to use it to tame eyebrows and comb through thick brows and lashes for a nourishing coat and styling. The paraben, vegan and cruelty-free formula contains ingredients shown in expert reviews to actually work!
- Ease-of-Use. MILK MAKEUP created the KUSH LASH PRIMER in White Widow to eliminate mascara mishaps during your beauty routine. This double-duty primer makes it easy to apply mascara in a fraction of the time, as the formula coats each lash with a white base.
- Feel. KUSH LASH PRIMER has a thick formula that feels nourishing during application. I like that it offers a hold to my lashes that most mascaras lack which is why it has become a must-have in my makeup bag. Each lash feels stronger, thicker and less prone to clumps when I use Milk Makeup Kush Lash Primer.
- Expert Score. Milk Makeup Kush Lash Primer, White Widow is a clean product favored by expert reviewers. The Environmental Working Group gave this product an EWG score of 2 out of 10 making it a top-rated lash primer.
After 60 days, I started to notice that I would never have the same makeup routine again. This has become my makeup bag must-have! You can learn more about essential products in your beauty regimen Beverly Hills MD Anti-Aging Lip Enhancer reviews.
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT KUSH LASH PRIMER
KUSH LASH PRIMER is a hemp derived formula containing nourishing cannabis seed oil to condition eyelashes and brows. You can get a healthy dose of this hydrating oil along with other moisturizers and plant extracts known to deliver dramatic volume. MILK MAKEUP KUSH LASH PRIMER creates healthier, longer looking lashes as it fills the hollow fibers of damaged lashes before mascara. Treat yourself to the thickening formula of KUSH LASH PRIMER to amplify your eyes.
IS KUSH LASH PRIMER RIGHT FOR ME?
KUSH LASH PRIMER is ideal for people who want professional looking lashes with dramatic volume. This product is truly a game-changer that shaves minutes of my morning makeup routine by taming and moisturizing my eyebrows and lashes before mascara. I like the White Widow color because the KUSH LASH PRIMER is slightly visible so it’s easy to apply and remove. Today, I also use the KUSH LASH PRIMER by MILK MAKEUP as a growth serum to reduce the risk of breakage and create a more styled look for my brows and lashes.
I think you might be shocked if you try KUSH LASH PRIMER because you’ll find out it works for everyone. Try the KUSH LASH PRIMER in White Widow and compare your everyday mascara alone versus mascara as a final step in your makeup routine. The results bring so much drama, they speak for themselves.
DOES KUSH LASH PRIMER REALLY WORK?
KUSH LASH PRIMER by MILK MAKEUP ingredients include nourishing plant extracts, hydrating oils and cannabis to protect strands and promote growth. The active ingredients in this lash, brow primer are shown in clinical studies to actually work.
- Bamboo Stem Extract. Derived from the stem of bamboo plants, this ingredient nourishes lashes for thicker, stronger strands.
- Cannabis Hemp Seed Oil. This skin-conditioner works as an emollient to deliver deep skin conditioning.
- Glycerin. A humectant that locks in the natural moisture of your lashes. Protects lashes from damage and conditions them with lipids (fats) for softer, feathery lashes.
- Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter. A moisturizer derived from the seeds of cocoa beans. Provides nourishing fats to deep-condition lashes for a featherly look.
- Carnauba Wax. A plant extracted from leaves of the Brazlinian Carnauba palm tree. Delivers a strong hold to separate and lengthen each lash. Ideal for reducing breakage and styling.
WHAT DOES KUSH LASH PRIMER FEEL LIKE?
KUSH LASH PRIMER is a top-rated product by expert reviewers and it contains ingredients that are actually good for your eyelashes. I use it to define each lash before applying mascara to finish my eye makeup and it makes a BIG difference. I love the way it feels as the tick formula soaks into my dry lashes and brows, preparing them for the final touch of black mascara.
HOW-TO USE KUSH LASH PRIMER
KUSH LASH PRIMER can take some getting used to because of the unique cone-shaped spiral brush. Each lash is coated with a white plumping formula to deliver major volume. Just open the lash primer, and take the brush from the base of your lashes to the tip with a gentle upward motion. You can wiggle the brush or use other techniques like applying the primer with the brush head to lash tips, or inner lashes. It’s up to you!
Apply KUSH LASH PRIMER by MILK MAKEUP dry completely before applying mascara. I found it helpful to use the primer before applying eye shadow or eye liner along with skin moisturizer. That way, my dry lashes and brows had plenty of time to absorb the formula and take shape before I applied tint, and black mascara or a finishing spray. You can learn more about my anti-aging beauty routine in Beverly Hills MD Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream reviews.
DOES KUSH LASH PRIMER CONTAIN TOXIC INGREDIENTS?
KUSH LASH PRIMER ingredients are safe for everyone, even if you have a sensitive skin type or eyes. KUSH LASH PRIMER by MILK MAKEUP is the highest-quality formula developed without the use of talc or parabens. The cruelty-free company developed this vegan lash primer so you can feel good about taking great care of your eyes. You can learn about another cruelty-free cosmetic company in Wet ‘N Wild ColorIcon Lip Gloss reviews.
IS KUSH LASH PRIMER SAFE?
KUSH LASH PRIMER received some of the highest marks from expert reviewers. The Environmental Working Group tested this product finding that it may cause minor irritation to people with sensitivities and allergies. Mild side effects can include irritation, allergies and ecotoxicology. Based on it’s EWG score, KUSH LASH PRIMER by MILK MAKEUP is one of the safest products for your eyes as a mascara primer and growth serum.
WHAT ARE KUSH LASH PRIMER COMPETITORS?
I looked for the best-sellers in the category of eyelash and brow products only to find that some of them received 5-star reviews but were low-rated products. Based on expert reviews for MILK MAKEUP KUSH LASH PRIMER here are the top-rated products in the same category for eyelash and brow mascara.
Top 3 lash + brow products:
- Beverly HIlls MD Thick + Full Brow. Beverly Hills MD Thick + Full Brow Enhancing Serum reviews show how this product works to correct your sparse eyebrows and over plucking. Go ahead and try any bold brow look! You can re-grow your thick, bushy brows back with BHMD. This is a top-rated product with expert reviewers and an EWG score of 3.
- L.A. Colors Mascara. This waterproof mascara comes in dark shades intended for your eyelashes only. Not to be confused with Priming Mascara, L.A. Colors Mascara is a lash-building makeup that works to deliver longer-looking, thicker lashes for a dramatic eye. This top-rated product received a 3 from expert reviewers from the EWG.
- E.l.f. Wow Brow Gel. The EWG score of 2 from expert reviews shows that e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel is one of the best eyebrow gels you can buy. I use this everyday shaping gel to add volume and create a bolder brow. It’s ideal for my makeup kit and gym bag. Lear more about how to create brows that get envied in e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel reviews.
THE VERDICT: WOULD I RECOMMEND KUSH LASH PRIMER?
KUSH LASH PRIMER is a must-have for long, healthy eyelashes and brows. I recommend you add this white widow lash primer to your makeup routine if you want a more dramatic eye, in less time. Infused with antioxidants, plant extracts and hydrating hemp seed oil, this cruelty-free formula actually works!
- Strengthening & moisturizing
- Longer lashes
- Bold look
- Cruelty-free formula
- Can clump
Specification: KUSH LASH PRIMER REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW