OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Old School Labs Vintage Blast reviews can show you how to get the most out of every workout. While I thought I didn’t need a pre-workout supplement, OSL delivers on it’s promise of more strength, energy and endurance. Not to mention lean muscle growth!
Old School Labs Vintage Blast reviews can show you exactly how to make the most of your workout. Before I started working as a high-intensity interval training, HIIT coach I didn’t realize that I actually needed a pre – workout supplement but I wanted amino acid energy for lean muscle. Unlike short-lived stimulants, this product is different, providing essential amino energy! I read reviews from informed customers through websites like Amazon and Walmart as well as the 45K+ reviews on OldSchoolLabs.com. After purchasing Old School Labs Vintage Blast I tested the product in my fitness regimen and really put it to the test to increase energy performance.
Reading about the award-winning sensory experience, I’m pleased with my results for smooth energy, increased endurance and focus results, as well as muscle & heart health. With no sugar and no artificial ingredients, I felt pretty good reading the product details. After I bought it, I applied it to my personal experience recording the positive effects based on five specific review criteria including health benefits, efficacy, ease of use, taste, and expert review. Powering through HIIT workouts shows this supplement delivers on it’s promise of increased energy, muscle growth, mental clarity and strength. Read on to find out more about how I use Old School Labs Vintage Blast in my fitness regimen in Gundry MD Energy Renew reviews.
WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST?
Labdoor.com recently reviewed this product and listed it as a top-rated formula. However, I was unable to find the website to confirm the rating. While researching for more expert reviews I found these statements online from a number of reliable sources that this may be one of Amazon’s fastest-growing brands.
“My coach showed me this formula … The two-stage formula of Vintage Blast ensures a steadier delivery rate, which works against dependency, and helps you power through your workouts from start to finish.” — Lifestyleden.com
One review on Runnerclick.com reflected the standout performance of Old School Labs Vintage Blast for an increase endurance and focus of all fitness levels.
“In addition to caffeine and beta-alanine, this supplement has arginine and acetyl tyrosine to improve blood flow and neurological performance.”
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST?
After reading other customer reviews, I found that I got similar results as other people for an increase endurance and focus. Most customers said that they felt more energy, cardiovascular endurance, and a sense of strength. Here are a few reviews you can read for yourself directly from Amazon.com.
“Great tasting pre – workout that lasts through your entire workout. There is no crash and you can have throughout the day for an added boost!”
“One impressive feature is that I can take this pre and change my mind about working out and I never experience the negative side effects (upset stomach, feeling jittery.) that’s normally associated with other brands. There is no post workout crash effect and if I take it for a morning workout, I’m guaranteed sustained energy for the entire day.” — bajan
My Take: Performing the same exercise schedule every week makes it very easy to see when preworkout supplements work, and how to increase energy. I used one serving as directed before each 1-hour HIIT workout. I use this supplement in a stack along with other powders including High Impact Plant Protein premium supplements for cardiovascular and cognitive performance with smooth energy and of course, recovery.
THE FIVE CRITERIA: HOW DOES OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST WORK?
- Health Benefits. The benefits of using a pre-workout formula with premium ingredients were clearly visible in my results. I had more strength, energy, mental clarity and endurance using Old School Labs Vintage Blast Pre-Workout.
- Efficacy. I noticed this product working within 30-minutes after drinking it. I felt energized before my workout and afterward I didn’t show signs of fatigue mentally or physically. Over time, paired with my regular HIIT exercise schedule I saw results after 6 months and have maintained the benefits of Vintage Blast Pre-Workout.
- Ease-of-Use. Really, the only thing easier than mixing Vintage Blast’s powder with water and drinking it is taking capsules.
- Taste. There are a few flavor options: blueberry lemonade, mango peach, and Caribbean punch but I tried the strawberry kiwi with delicious natural flavors.
- Expert Review. Recently, Labdoor.com pulled their top-rated review of this product off the internet. Unsure why, I kept looking for expert reviews and found over 5K 5-star reviews for efficacy, benefits, and results.
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST
Taking a closer look at how Old School Labs Vintage Blast works along with my fitness routine to reach my goals the science says it all. Essential amino energy delivers lean muscle from the building blocks of proteins known as amino acids.
Amino acids are the 3 key pre-workout ingredients of OSL friendly- energy formula Vintage Blast:
- L-Citrulline Malate (5,000 mg): A naturally occurring amino acid that improves endurance, relieves soreness and improves aerobic endurance. Clinical trials confirm that taking this amino acid can enhance athletic anaerobic performance and relieve muscle soreness.
- Beta Alanine (1,000 mg): An amino acid that boosts athletic performance and exercise capacity, and helps improve physical functioning. One study showed that supplementing with beta alanine improves lifting and strength performance in a 5-week program to boost muscle strength.
- D-Aspartic Acid (2,000 mg): Unlike other BCAA fat burner formulas, this enhances endurance and muscular development, as well as the recovery process. Researchers are still performing trials on this amino acid and an increase in testosterone production. One study revealed that this amino acid may produce significant improvements in body composition and muscle strength during resistance training programs which may be due to increased levels of testosterone. No study can confirm this.
Other ingredients in the formula include: D-Aspartic Acid, Beta Alanine, L-Arginine AKG, Vitamin C, L-Carnitine Tartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Microencapsulated Caffeine, Potassium, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Sodium, Niacin, Vitamin B6 for muscle & heart health.
IS OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST RIGHT FOR ME?
Regardless if you already have an exercise routine or you are new to the gym Old School Labs Vintage Blast can help you reach your goals with amino acid energy for lean muscle, and increase endurance and focus. I started in the gym with the goal to simply tone my body and lose fat and so, I used OSL Vintage Blast along with two other products in a workout stack Old School Labs Vintage Burn, and Vintage Build protein powder brands.
My take: Evaluating my workout performance I noticed quicker recovery times for 2, 45-minute HIIT workouts per week for 6 months. The results proved to deliver a reliable pre workout performance boost similar to the effects of testosterone boosters. My energy levels were high, and I clearly noticed a caffeine release that kept me mentally alert.
If you have a weight loss goal, desire more energy in the gym and push for more strength gains- and endurance Old School Labs Vintage Blast is for you!
DOES OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST REALLY WORK?
I was really skeptical about mental focus pre-workout formulas because I simply do not like to use stimulants. Usually, I don’t use them but I set a weight loss goal of leaner muscle. The “after” picture is here so you can see for yourself Vintage Blast really works. Learn more about how to use supplements in your health regimen in Advanced Restorative Probiotic reviews. This was another product I used to beat laziness before my workout.
WHAT DOES OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST TASTE LIKE
Personally, I enjoy the fruity flavor of the strawberry kiwi flavor plain while many customers mixed this powder with other liquids. I drank it straight and enjoyed the sweet fruit and somewhat fizzy taste with none of the worst sweeteners.
HOW-TO USE OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST
Mix 1 scoop with water 15-30 min before workout for increased energy. Continue with 1 scoop 15-30 minutes before workouts for energy and strength gains along with ample energy for any workout.
IS OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST LEGIT?
The two-stage formula hits hard and keeps you going – super legit!
- Stage 1: l-citrulline malate (5000mg), beta alanine (1000mg), l-arginine AKG (1000mg), l-carnitine tartrate (250mg) and 150mg of caffeine, which is about what you’ll find in 1.5 cups of coffee.
- Stage 2: d-aspartic acid (2000mg), n-acetyl l-tyrosine (250mg) and micro-encapsulated caffeine (100mg).
If you experience discomfort, discontinue use and contact us for a full refund through customer service.
IS OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST SAFE?
This product is considered safe for adults over 18. Do not consume preworkout formulas on your non-workout days. Drink plenty of water and never rush through your goals. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
IS OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST DIET FRIENDLY?
Vintage Blast™ is 100% vegetarian and vegan.The facility where it’s manufactured processes milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts, if you have any allergies. If you experience discomfort, discontinue use and contact Old School Labs for a full refund.
WHAT ARE OLD SCHOOL LABS VINTAGE BLAST COMPETITORS?
Online shopping reviews make it simple to see which products actually work. Within the energy boosting pre-workout category I found these to be the top three competitors.
- Gundry MD Vital Reds. A formula designed to promote circulatory health and boost energy production. Ideal ingredients act as nitric oxide precursor to support a healthy heart. Read Gundry MD Vital Reds reviews to learn more.
- Gundry MD Energy Renew. Provides a steady delivery of energy boosting ingredients ideal for all types of workouts and daily functions. Read Gundry MD Energy Renew reviews to learn how to this supplement – produces results for older adults.
- Life Extension NAD+. Delivers effective energy boost from inside the cell for a balanced metabolic rate. Supports muscle functions, especially in the heart. Read Life Extension NAD+ reviews to find out how to use this supplement in a workout stack.
- Immediate energy
- Strength & endurance
- Lean muscle growth
- 2-stage formula
- Nothing artificial
- Clumps form without shaker
- Low beta alanine & tyrosine
- Can interfere with sleep
- Not for non-workout days