PURE PROTEIN POWDER REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT PURE PROTEIN POWDER
PURE PROTEIN POWDER reviews show that protein is an essential nutrient for lean muscle growth, appetite control and recovery.* I was skeptical about the claims on the Pure Protein website so, I read customer reviews online on websites like Amazon.com and iherb.com. I am on a strict low-glycemic diet and Pure Protein powder’s low-sugar formula is ideal for me.
After trying a few of the competitors in the protein powder category, I set out to confirm which products are the best for me. Pure Protein powder is not a top-rated protein by expert reviewers on Labdoor.com however, I really like it. Putting Pure Protein powder to the test against other protein supplements, I assessed it over the course of 90 days and recorded details about my diet, weight loss and muscle development. Take a closer look at what happened when I tried PURE PROTEIN POWDER for a review based on four essential review criteria: benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use and of course, taste.
WHAT DO THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT PURE PROTEIN POWDER?
Expert reviews from Labdoor.com reveal that PURE PROTEIN POWDER is not one of the best Protein Powders on the market. The Labdoor score for this product is a C – 75.2%. Based on key data from expert reviewers, Pure Protein powder contains about 19 grams of protein when the packaging claims to offer 25 grams per serving. Oddly, the label accuracy earned Pure Protein powder low marks again as it claimed to contain 80 grams and only 11 grams were found in testing. The score is lower than some competitors in the same category however, nutritionally these bars are a good option compared to other convenience foods. You can learn more about protein supplements in my Pure Protein Bars Reviews.
WHAT DO CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT PURE PROTEIN POWDER?
Customer reviews from Amazon.com show that buyers love Pure Protein Powder!
“I’ve only tried a couple of brands and I love this one, it mixes and blends well with fresh or frozen fruit. I use 2 scoops and the protein keeps my hunger away and feeling strong all the time and I am always able to do 35 push ups even after and month break.” — Dennis
“I have a sweet tooth and I’m trying to lose weight for my wedding. This tastes great! I don’t like things that are too sweet so this is great. I blend it with ice, a little water and a splash of fat free milk. It’s creamy and tastes really good. I like that it’s low sugar. I don’t like eating breakfast so this is a quick fix. Maybe I’ll throw some berries in there next time.” — Julian
My take: The best thing about the Pure Protein Shake mix is that it blends into a frothy mixture with milk or water. This mix makes other vitamin supplements that I use in my regimen taste better and it helps me feel full. I like the vanilla flavor the best because it blends well with milk, and creates a rich shake with froth.
THE FOUR CRITERIA: HOW DOES PURE PROTEIN POWDER STACK UP?
PURE PROTEIN POWDER is a high-rated protein supplement online at Amazon.com and other shopping websites. Here is how Pure Protein Powder stacks up based on four specific review criteria: benefits, efficacy (does it work), ease-of-use and the taste.
- Health Benefits. The health benefits of taking a low-sugar protein supplement include muscle growth, less cramping and recovery. I noticed this and other benefits in 60 days using Pure Protein powder including weight loss, fewer food cravings and less of a desire for sugary foods and soda.
- Efficacy (does-it-work). Over 90 days I noticed that while I only lost a few pounds, my body composition changed and I looked more toned. This protein powder includes 5 grams of the following BCAAs for muscle growth and recovery: isoleucine, lecuine and valine.
- Ease-of-Use. Pure Protein Powder is easy to integrate into my diet because it has a dissolving formula that works into water, milk and my favorite foods without clumping. I thought that dietary supplements would be difficult to use, but it’s actually fun to make a thick, rich shake every day that is good for me.
- Taste. Blending vitamin, protein and probiotic supplements is called “stacking,” and it’s one of my favorite ways to satisfy my cravings at home. I know that other protein powders do not taste the same, or mix into blends easily. I like the taste so much that sometimes I blend Pure Protein powder with milk, and add it to coffee. It’s so frothy and delicious!
WHAT IS IT? A CLOSER LOOK AT PURE PROTEIN POWDER
PURE PROTEIN POWDER is a rich creamy shake that also offers your body what it needs for muscle building, weight management and strong bones. The website says the shakes work effectively to support your muscles, energy, vitality and strength. Unlike other protein shakes, Pure Protein is a low-fat protein powder with a low glycemic impact, and 25 grams of protein per serving so I can use it as a meal replacement. It’s so easy to make a cinnamon apple protein shake because the directions are right on the package!
I dug deeper into my research to find out if the mix contains ingredients shown in clinical studies to actually work. While the health claims are backed up with scientific data from experts, I was still unsure why it had such conflicting review scores. Over three months I tested PureProtein Powder in both flavors (vanilla and chocolate) to find out if it works in my fitness regimen to get results. I was surprised to find that it really delivered on the promises of more muscle and weight loss.*
IS PURE PROTEIN POWDER RIGHT FOR ME?
If you are looking for a diet-friendly protein powder this is for you. Pure Protein is a company that stands behind all products purchased on the website with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The requests for refunds or replacements must be made within 90 days. This applies to the Pure Protein Bars, shakes and powder and snacks provide the best-tasting protein with a low-sugar whey protein blend to build lean muscle.* If you have any questions, contact customer services pureprotein.com or call 855-972-0583 (Toll-Free).
DOES PURE PROTEIN POWDER REALLY WORK?
Pure Protein products contain less than 5 grams of sugar so they are all diet-friendly. While they are not the magic cure for your weight problems, Pure Protein can help you reach your health goals faster than diet and exercise alone.
Pure Protein Powder Ingredients:
- Whey Protein Concentrate. With 25 grams of instantized whey protein concentrate this formula offers a high-quality amino acid profile. Whey protein concentrate is a good source of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) needed to support lean muscle, energy, vitality and strength.
- Calcium. This is an electrolyte mineral vital in the process of muscle contractions. Helps reduce muscle soreness and speeds recovery.
- Phosphorus. This nutrient is involved in a variety of body processes including metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, ATP cellular energy production and muscle development.
- Magnesium. Helps to prevent muscle spasms and support healthy muscle contractions. Magnesium is an ideal nutrient to use if you are muscle building to help prevent cramping.
- Potassium. An electrolyte that plays a vital role in muscle development as it regulates nerve impulses, muscle contractions and aids your heart rhythm. My take: I learned that Pure Protein is the key to gaining lean muscle mass. Regardless of the diet I follow, Pure Protein helps reduce insulin spikes so that I don’t have food cravings, I store less fat and I feel fuller for longer.
WHAT DOES PURE PROTEIN POWDER TASTE LIKE?
This is one of the thickest, richest vanilla shakes I have made with protein powder. With so many protein supplements on the market today, Pure Protein’s low-sugar blend makes low-glycemic dieting easy. Not all protein powders are created equal and with a low expert rating, I wasn’t sure Pure Protein powder is the right supplement for me. I tried it for a full 60 days to get the results of my diet and fitness regimen along with the added protein. I found that my body responded well to my weight training better. I agree with the high 4.5-star customer review rating for Pure Protein powder and so I continue to use it in my regimen because the frappe taste and texture.
HOW-TO USE PURE PROTEIN POWDER
It’s easy to make a Pure Protein shake, just follow the instructions on the package and mix in anything you like. You can use Pure Protein as a nutrient booster in juices, smoothies, and your favorite baked goods. I like to blend it with other supplements like Gundry MD Vital Reds or Energy Renew for extra nutrients and flavor. You can learn more about how to make protein shakes with other mixes in Energy Renew reviews.
IS PURE PROTEIN POWDER SAFE?
Follow the suggested serving on the package unless you are otherwise directed. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medications or if you have a medical condition talk to your doctor before using this supplement. Contains soy, and milk ingredients. Not intended for people under 18.
IS PURE PROTEIN POWDER DIET FRIENDLY?
Pure Protein Powder is a diet-friendly supplement designed to support people with weight loss goals. I like this product because it meets my dietary needs as I watch my insulin levels, sugar intake and glycogen balance.
WHAT ARE PURE PROTEIN POWDER COMPETITORS?
With so many protein powders on the market today, Pure Protein Powder is a good option for a low-sugar brand. My health and fitness regimen makes it clear to see my results with Pure Protein powder however, I tried other supplements in the same category. Here are the competitors for Pure Protein powder on Amazon.com, Luckyvitamin.com, and iherb.com. Expert reviews reflect Pure Protein’s low score from Labdoor.com.
Here is how PureProtein Powder stacks up to the top three competitors:
- High Impact Protein. Nourish your muscles and support your strength with this specialized blend of 15 grams of whey protein, HMB, vitamin D3 and digestive enzymes. You can learn more about this supplement in High Impact Protein reviews.
- ProPlant Complete. Formulated with 10 grams of vegetable protein for muscle growth, recovery, comfortable digestion, and includes micronutrients for ultimate health. You can learn more about blending protein supplements in ProPlant Shake Complete reviews.
- Muscle Milk Zero. Formulated with 15 grams of high-quality protein, for muscle growth, rebuilding and maintenance. 100 calories per serving and an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D for strong bones. You can learn more in Muscle Milk Zero reviews.
THE VERDICT: WOULD I RECOMMEND PURE PROTEIN POWDER?
I recommend using Pure Protein Powder in your daily regimen especially if you are watching your weight. I like to use this protein powder in my morning meal replacement shake along with other nutrient boosters to get my day started. Everyone can benefit from eating more protein everyday. I suggest starting with Pure Protein powder!
- High-quality ingredients
- Whey protein
- Essential minerals
- Diet friendly
- Artificial sweetener
- Low expert score
- Contains milk & soy
- Label inaccuracy
Specification: PURE PROTEIN POWDER REVIEWS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW